Enrolment Procedures, Terms and Disclaimer
All personal information provided by participants will be destroyed after the completion of all activities relating to “InnoCarnival 2023”.
Participants shall agree and follow the terms below for reservation:
Sign up a user account: Sign up a Type A Account (Family/Small Group/Individual) OR Type B Account (School/Organisation)using a valid personal email address.
- Type A Account (Family/Small Group/Individual): Maximum 3 students and 5 adults could be registered under each Type A Account.
- Type B Account (School/Organisation): Suitable for schools or organisations. School bus rental subsidy is available for application by primary, secondary, and special schools which will arrange students to visit onsite exhibition booths of InnoCarnival 2023 at Hong Kong Science Park. Users need to follow the instruction and submit the relevant information.
- Valid email address is required for proper account registration and subsequent notification. Please check both "inbox" and "junk mail".
- Sign in: Sign in your account with the registered email address and password to proceed enrolment or apply shuttle bus subsidy.
Activities enrolment: Select the activities according to dates, and target grade range of participants.
- All activities will be conducted in Cantonese unless specified.
- Each participant could reserve a maximum of one physical activity on the same event day. The deadline for online enrolment of activities is three days before the event date while the quotas will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participant could reserve a maximum of one online activity on the same event day. The grade of participants should fall into the targeted grade range of activities.
- Each participant could reserve multiple online seminars on the same event day. The deadline for online enrolment of activities is three days before the event date while the quotas will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The grade of participants should fall into the targeted grade range of activities. Time interval between reserved activities must not be overlapped (including physical activities and online seminars).
- Participants of parent-child workshops could be accompanied by at most TWO parent.
- Type B Account (School/Organisation) could NOT be used for application for InnoTech DIY@Home Learning Kit.
- Each student of Type A Account could apply maximum ONE piece of "InnoTech DIY@Home" Learning Kit.
- Activity application confirmation: Successful applicants will receive an email confirmation. A note will also be sent for cancelled application. Users can also check the record by logging into the user accounts.
- School bus rental subsidy application: Applicant will receive an approval application email right after submission. Users need to follow the instruction and submit the relevant documents. Users can also check the record of school bus rental subsidy by logging into the user accounts.
Physical Workshop Check-in:Participants should arrive at the designated site of event venue at specific time for onsite check-in according to instructions in confirmation email.
- Participants must present the confirmation email for onsite check-in.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel the reservation if participants fail to check-in at the designated location of the event venue at the time specified in confirmation email.
Online Workshop Check-in: All InnoTech Online Workshops will be conducted by Zoom. Zoom ID and password will be sent to participants by email three days before the activity day.
- Material packs (if applicable) will be delivered by courier regard to your address. Please make sure that the address entered is correct. In case of loss or damage, the organiser will not redistribute material packs.
- Users can only enter ONE delivery address when registering for more than one participant for the same session of online workshop (with material packs). The address will be subject to the final record that we have received. You will receive an e-mail after the kit has been delivered, please pay attention to the delivery notice.
- Online Seminar check-in: Zoom ID and password will be sent to participants by email three days before the activity day.
- "InnoTech DIY@Home" Learning Kits Redemption：Applicants of “InnoTech DIY@Home” material kits need to redeem the kits at the appointed date and venue by themselves. Instruction or tutorial video will be uploaded onto the innocarnival.hk website.
- The Organiser reserves the final rights of decision under all circumstances.