Enrolment Procedures, Terms and Disclaimer
All personal information provided by participants will be destroyed after the completion of all activities relating to “InnoCarnival 2022”.
Participants shall agree and follow the terms below for reservation:
Sign up a user account: Sign up a Type A Account (Family/Small Group/Individual) OR Type B Account (School/Organisation)using a valid personal email address.
- Type A Account (Family/Small Group/Individual): Maximum 3 students and 5 adults could be registered under each Type A Account.
- Type B Account (School/Organisation): Suitable for schools or organisations. School bus rental subsidy is available for application by primary, secondary, and special schools which will arrange students to visit onsite exhibition booths of InnoCarnival 2022 at Hong Kong Science Park. Users need to follow the instruction and submit the relevant information.
- Valid email address is required for proper account registration and subsequent notification. Please check both "inbox" and "junk mail".
- Sign in: Sign in your account with the registered email address and password to proceed enrolment or apply shuttle bus subsidy.
Activities enrolment: Select the activities according to dates, and target grade range of participants.
- All activities will be conducted in Cantonese unless specified.
- Each participant could reserve a maximum of one online activity on the same event day (except online seminar)The grade of participants should fall into the targeted grade range of activities. Time interval between the two online activities should not be overlapped.
- Type B Account (School/Organisation) could NOT be used for application for InnoTech [email protected] Learning Kit.
- Each student of Type A Account could apply maximum TWO pieces of "InnoTech [email protected]" Learning Kit.
- Activity application confirmation: Successful applicants will receive an email confirmation. A note will also be sent for cancelled application. Users can also check the record by logging into the user accounts.
- School bus rental subsidy application: Applicant will receive an approval application email right after submission. Users need to follow the instruction and submit the relevant documents. Users can also check the record of school bus rental subsidy by logging into the user accounts.
Online Workshop Check-in:All InnoTech Online Workshops will be conducted by Zoom.
- Zoom ID and password will be sent to participants by email three days before the activity day.
- Material packs (if applicable) will be delivered by courier regard to your address. Please make sure that the address entered is correct. In case of loss or damage, the organiser will not redistribute material packs.
- Users can only enter ONE delivery address when registering for more than one participant for the same session of online workshop (with material packs). The address will be subject to the final record that we have received. You will receive an e-mail after the kit has been delivered, please pay attention to the delivery notice.
- Online Seminar check-in: Zoom ID and password will be sent to participants by email three days before the activity day.
- "InnoTech [email protected]" Learning Kits Redemption：Applicants of “InnoTech [email protected]” material kits need to redeem the kits at the appointed date and venue by themselves. They also need to observe the hygienic measures imposed by the Organiser in view of the COVID-19, for example wearing mask, checking body temperature on-site etc. Instruction or tutorial video will be uploaded onto the innocarnival.hk website.
- The Organiser reserves the final rights of decision under all circumstances.